1.6.10

boring day.

1/6 tues


smiless**

hello everyone!!
today is a beginning of a new day.
lets welcome in june ,and say bye to may..^^
the new month is the new beginning for us.
lets forget about all unhappy things , then we must very happy spend over the next day ^^

today is the 2nd days after the resignation.
quite boring...~~
online at home all the day..
OMG!!
how can i stay at home without doing anything ??
this was wasting my time!!
but no choice , my plan is still in progress.
i can only wait for...
now i feel very nervous , afraid of everything cannot be smooth.
haizzz~~
i have no experience,i feel afraid..
but , do not wan everyone feel disappointed to me again..
so, i must do it !!

my mom ask me to find a part time jobs.
she dowan me facing to the computer all the day.
any introduce for me ??
if so, please leave your valuable comment.
thanks ^^

haha..。
my english is so poor , right??
do u understand what i was writing here ??
hmm... very sorry about tats.


well , written here.
i hope u all will understand it..
have a nice day.
bye..


10 comments:

  1. Always remember that,we getting old day by day..so we must always moving forward : ) dont feel afraid,never try never know...As friend,we will always support U, +U Miko

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... i will +u.i will try my best..
    thankssssssss..
    my oldest frens..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. PC FAIR 30/7 - 1/8
    pinang PISA~~
    wanna work??

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend.
    write in English??? =.=
    BTW good try

    ReplyDelete
  5. who r u ?
    plss write down ur name ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice girl...in english
    & +u in ur new plan...
    will miss u...

    ReplyDelete
  7. pls write down ur name..... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm....i'm not the above ppl...
    & u really no need to know my name...
    add oil ba~~

    ReplyDelete